Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

KennyPittam

all messages by user

12/16/2021
Topic:
How do I renew a health card without a license?

KennyPittam
KennyPittam
Please tell me why I can not renew my health card online. The computer knows I have a valid Drivers License and have both for over 50 years. I think you need to update your software. You keep saying your expired Health Card is valid but you do not say what happens after Feb 2021 when it is not. If I have had a valid Drivers license and a valid Health card for over 50 years why are you making it so hard to renew my Health Card online.
You want me to go and stand inline outside in the winter during a pandemic when all you have to do is a little tweak on your software.

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your question and situation with us.

It should be possible to still access health services with an expired health card. Expired health cards remain valid during the pandemic, and health care providers have the tools to validate your card each time you visit. You can check whether his card is valid by calling ServiceOntario at 1-866-532-3161. If it is no longer valid, you will need to update your health card registration by visiting a Service Ontario centre.

We hope this more information is helpful. Please follow up with us if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org team