Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

LML

all messages by user

2/4/2022
Topic:
How do I renew a health card without a license?

LML
LML
I'm understanding the colossal dysfunction in the heath card renewal facility online now. Are they aware this is causing me to spend money i dont have to take a taxi to where the service place is..then who knows what the mysterious requirements to renew will be?? If I'm not told beforehand...... so I'm now days past my mailed to me renewal window ...it has now passed.. i dont want to waste more time out of my self-employed hours.. already 3.5 hours on hold now..i'mpartially disabled and very immunocompromised PLEASE TELL ME WHAT ID I WILL NEED TO BRING WITH ME. AFTER ALL THIS TIME WASTED..I DONT WANT TO SEE MY EXPENSIVE CAB RIDE WASTED TOO PLEASE
2/4/2022
Topic:

LML
LML
ok so now it hung up on me after 3 hours on hold...simply 'thank you for calling goodbye'

LML wrote:
I'm understanding the colossal dysfunction in the heath card renewal facility online now. Are they aware this is causing me to spend money i dont have to take a taxi to where the service place is..then who knows what the mysterious requirements to renew will be?? If I'm not told beforehand...... so I'm now days past my mailed to me renewal window ...it has now passed.. i dont want to waste more time out of my self-employed hours.. already 3.5 hours on hold now..i'mpartially disabled and very immunocompromised PLEASE TELL ME WHAT ID I WILL NEED TO BRING WITH ME. AFTER ALL THIS TIME WASTED..I DONT WANT TO SEE MY EXPENSIVE CAB RIDE WASTED TOO PLEASE
2/5/2022
Topic:

LML
LML
I'm understanding the software issues still in the green photo heath card renewal facility online. Since i dont drive..i will have to spend money to take a taxi to where the service place is..What are ID requirements to renew if i dont drive? I need to be told beforehand......i have an ontario photo id card.. so I'm now days past my mailed to me renewal window ... already I spent 3.5 hours on hold ..then i was automatically disconnected. ..simply 'thank you for calling goodbye' i'm partially disabled and very immunocompromised can you tell me how to book an appointment for the service ontario place?