Lost password

deepanjalis

all messages by user

9/10/2022
Topic:
WES terrible customer service and no help

deepanjalis
deepanjalis
PLEASE DO NOT GO FOR WES FOR YOUR ECA PROCESS. SUCH A WORST ORGANIZATION.

I had applied for ECA from WES in Jan 2020, its been almost more than 2 and half yearsa nd I still not received my ECA report. Due to Covid most of the Universities and colleges were closed hence it was difficult for me to arrange all the transcripts and send it to WES and then later getting it verified from them. Out of all the 6 required documents, somehow I managed to send and verified 5 documents and just one document, post graduate transcript was pending to be sent. Although IO had sent all the 6 requested documents but they said they did not receive my PG transcripts (First of all, all the verificAION PROCESS SHOULD BE DONE BY WES ONLY, WHY APPLICANTS are required to do the verification as well which ultimately results in delay. I did everything what WES asked me to do.) My post graduate transcript was sent twice but they saying they did not receive it. I tried to contact them multiple time but they did not respond at all. I was going through all these then suddenly I saw they deactivated my account and asked me to pay $50 for activation. I did pay for that as well and started working on sending the pending document but again I received an email from them asking they need to verify again all the 5 documents, which were already verified and accepted previously. I was already going through so much and I can not tell how I felt wen I saw the current status updated in my WES account. I felt like giving my head into wall their services are so annoying and rubbish that do not co-operate at all and make the whole process very difficult for applicants. I asked them that when out of 6 documents, 5 documents were already accepted then why you need them to verify again and They did not respond yet. Their services are very pathetic. I do not recommend anyone to go for WES. Choose any other institute, believe me if someone advise you to go for WE because they take less time comparatively then trust its all lie, they will end up taking more time as compared to others as they have mad e their process very difficult.