Lost password

Claudette

all messages by user

4/2/2024
Topic:
Options for Low Income Senior

Claudette
Claudette
Hello i am so happy when i found you on here cause i feel i am being abused andthe city welfare worker and noy sure if the boss that rights outvthe checks are prejiduces against me. I have to go thru them when we dign up for government low income housing but i am on ODSP. When i seen the place i didn't really want it but was talked into it abd tgey told me if i refused it i can never again apply. I dud want a place when i would be lije 70 but u am only 60 and gave veen here since 2000. I notice after receiving my new sofa my son had bought me for my new place and a leather reclining cgair n ottoman cause my lower back and i had some trouble with my legs so after getting nycsida i notuce therexwee thus brown fluffy bugs abd i thoight at furst they were dust but when i got bit by one i found out it wasn't but i necer saw bugs lije that but not much longer i had my feet on a small foot stepper i had fell asleep and i got waken up by thus hugr hufe at least 8 yo 10 pound nasty looking bug and so i sent it to tge welfae worker and ask her what thr hrll and she sent me vack that she check it out and it was a Beetle bug and i never saw aby kibd of bugs lije thar in my life and from then on it becer stop and i call the housing to see what they coukd do but i will cut it shorter they sent one that told me a story different then tgem apoebrentky cause to me ge said i will send my boss in two weeks xause they ask necto save tge bufs in different jars abs so i had a bunvh of them so yhat qas ehy i xall the housing after 2 weeks and she started yrlling and told me i was on a black list snd never yo botter the janitor thar works in tgr building or that office ever again but noe these basty hugs are in my kegs my hair my ears my uribe abd they will not remove ne and tgeyctold me that they're SPCO doesn't deal with beeyke but i bever either abd 4 years later my gealth is at risk i alwstd wad 165 pounds and for 2 years now i'm 90 pounds my one keg were thee are lots in that one is almodt paralyse from yhem sprayong in my legs and having yhos deazy attacks in my legs and no one will help. me i feel i will dye wiyh in 4 months.please any suggestions.
4/2/2024
Topic:
Online application for PR renewal: uploading docs?

Claudette
Claudette
Is this for someone lookibg for a doctor on line?