Lost password

perkoi28

all messages by user

1/4/2018
Topic:
PRTD- Am I eligible?

perkoi28
perkoi28
Hello, I just got back here in Canada 6 months ago. but my PR card expired and i need to be here for another year and a half so i can renew my PR card since i did not meet the obligations. but i left the Philippines with a pregnant common law, on December 29th my baby boy was born and i really need to see him and help my partner settle properly and i need to sign for the baby's national registry so that i can bring them here. is there any way i can get a temporary PR document even just for a month validation so i can see them and do all this stuff for them. This is really giving me depression. I need to bring them here so I know they are safe.

pls let me know thanks
1/4/2018
Topic:
Not met Residency Requirements -PRTD?

perkoi28
perkoi28
I just got back here in Canada 6 months ago. but my PR card expired and i need to be here for another year and a half so i can renew my PR card since i did not meet the obligations. but i left the Philippines with a pregnant common law, on December 29th my baby boy was born

and i really need to see him and help my partner settle properly and i need to sign for the baby's national registry so that i can bring them here.

is there any way i can get a temporary PR document even just for a month validation so i can see them and do all this stuff for them.

This is really giving me depression.

I need to bring them here so I know they are safe.

pls let me know thanks