1/5/2012
Topic:
Can I travel before I get my PR Card?

ana_gabriel
ana_gabriel
Hello,

I'm married to a Canadian citizen, we send the
application of Sponsorship (by him) and Permanent Residence
in Sep 2010., In May of 2011 we received a letter of CIC saying that my sponsorship app was approved and another letter saying that I meet the requirement to apply for PR status but that I had to send some other papers for the decision to be made, we send the remaning requirements.
Now we are only waiting for their answer.

I wanted to know if at the moment I have any status in Canada and if I can travel outside Canada and come back and how long will take for us to know the decision of CIC.

Before I entered Canada, I had a multiple entry visa that is still valid , could I use that visa to go abroad and come back, or there will be a problem when I try to re-enter Canada?? or that visa is invalid because I already applied for my PR status??

Thanks! hope not to bother with so many questions.
HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Ana.
12/6/2012
Topic:
Need Urgent Processing- Newborn Birth Certificate

ana_gabriel
ana_gabriel
Hello,

I actually deliver my second child on the 17 nov, I filled the Newborn Registration online and I paid for the Birth certificate, I would like to know if I can get the birth certificate before the times that are shown of the website ( 6 to 8 weeks) I need the birth certificate of my child because we are going on a family trip just now the 24 dec, and without his Birth certificate I cant make his passport and with no passport we can´t travel!!

Is there another option of how getting his birth certificate before?

or is there any other way I can get his passport with any other document or proof??

Please! answer me ASAP! I realy need this information if not I will loose my flights

Thanks!