alex2015

all messages by user

12/19/2014
Topic:
Spousal Sponsorship

alex2015
alex2015
Hi,
May I know what kind of information they have asked your husband regarding your sponsorship? Once your sponsorship eligibility have completed then they move file to home country for outbound process. Better to send to your husband as it is his responsibility on the 2nd stage. I guess 2nd stage is more about the dependent person information.
12/19/2014
Topic:
Applying for PR from Within or Out of Canada

alex2015
alex2015
The main differences between the “inside of Canada” and “outside of Canada” applications are the processing times and whether or not your spouse can travel to and from Canada during the processing of an application.

The outside of Canada process is taking approximately 13 months to finalize. During this time, your spouse would be free to come and go from Canada during the processing of the application. If for some reason the application were refused, your spouse would have appeal rights.

Presently, the inside of Canada applications are taking about 24 months to process. Stage one approval is taking about 16 months, which means that your spouse would not be able to work until she received stage one approval. Your spouse cannot leave Canada during the processing of stage one and there are no appeal rights should the application be refused.

There may be other options for your spouse to obtain a work permit prior to submitting the sponsorship/permanent residence application.

Having child is expensive if women not have Health card.

Rules:

Spouse(student in canada) then can sponsor other spouse get WP & Health card.

Spouse (work permit) then can arrange other spouse WP and Health card.

Wife (citizen) then conceive kid from visitor and get free medical.

Husband (citizen) then just pay tax and get no benefit.

Make well plans to conceive kids and it's very expensive and hardly get insurance.
12/19/2014
Topic:
Can I get a Work Permit for my Spouse?- Sponsoring

alex2015
alex2015
Hi,

I'm a Canadian citizen and got married to British citizen. While she is visiting Canada, I would like to sponsor her outbound process.

Due to long waiting times, is there any way that I can get her a work permit in Canada based on my marriage/sponsorship?
12/19/2014
Topic:
OHIP for my Wife - Pregnancy - Options?

alex2015
alex2015
Planning to conceive baby while my wife on visiting from UK. Being Canadian, I use OHIP for myself but can not use for baby/child birth expenses right? Is there any remedy.
Your advise really appreciate.
12/21/2014
Topic:
Immigration Consultants - Question

alex2015
alex2015
Does Ontario Registered Immigration Consultants have direct access to contact Case Officers?