Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

Mark Caffrey

all messages by user

9/5/2017
Topic:
11 Years of Experience Driving - Licence?

Mark Caffrey
Mark Caffrey
Hey, I hope that you able to get this resolved. even if you didn't get a G2 that written confirmation of your driving experience can still be useful.
Full disclosure, I am a State Farm Insurance Agent. You could get a significatly lower rate for insurance with that piece of paper. State Farm has recently started to once again accept evidence of driving in other countries.

Hope this helps
Mark Caffrey
9/5/2017
Topic:
Proof of Contents Insurance

Mark Caffrey
Mark Caffrey
Hi,
I am not sure if you have to or not but i can tell you that most Landlords will request it.
It is also a really smart thing to get for your self regardless.
It protects your contents, which may not be much to begin with but they certainly add up quickly. The insurance also covers you for damage or injury you may be responsible for to other peoples property or person. This could be as simple as accidentally letting r a bathtub overflow and causing damage to the apartment below you.
In that case you could be responsible to pay for the damage to the building and the other persons contents and without insurance to help, this could be a financially devastating event. with the right insurance in place, the insurance policy would cover it for you. This insurance typically only costs $20-$25 per month depending on coverage options and amounts.
Hope that helps,
Mark Caffrey