Lost password

valencio_y2k

all messages by user

10/30/2017
Topic:
Permanent Resident Card

valencio_y2k
valencio_y2k
I believe that you would need a valid resident visa or PR card to return to Canada. When you applied for the work permit, were you also issued a multiple entry visitor visa? If this is valid until Feb 2018 (just like your current work permit is) then you should be able to re-enter Canada. If not, then you have two options:
a) Apply for the PRTD (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5529ETOC.asp) and inform CIC that you need urgent processing.
b) Apply for a resident visa using your current work permit (this would take about 2-3 weeks).

Unfortunately, Work permits or CoPR letter is not considered as a travel document.

Good luck
11/1/2017
Topic:
Dentist NDEB Fundamental Exam - Study Materials

valencio_y2k
valencio_y2k
Hi,

My wife is planning on giving the AFK exam next year and we would be interested in any prep material you may have. Please mail me at [email protected] incase you can share the material.

Many thanks,
Valencio

AFk prep wrote:
Hi i have following material to share
1. Dental decks 2016/17
2. Solved released questions with explanations and references for 2016 and 2017
3. Solved questions for 2013,2014,2015
4. Prep doctors institute full coaching material of all subjects
5. Referrence books as mentioned on ndeb website

I can give whole material for 500$. Soft copies.
3/16/2018
Topic:
NDEB AFK August 2018 preparation

valencio_y2k
valencio_y2k
Hi, I am planning to give the AFK in August 2018 and I am looking for other serious applicants in downtown Toronto to do a group study and/or exchange materials. Anyone interested may contact me on [email protected]. Many thanks in advance and good luck to everyone!!