Lost password

Whitney

all messages by user

2/22/2018
Topic:
Assessment of Foreign Education Credential

Whitney
Whitney
Personally I would suggest that you get your foreign education credentials assessed. It's very helpful for employers. It will help them better assess your qualifications. It will also help you figure out if there is any kind of training you should be doing to get the kind of job you want.
2/22/2018
Topic:
Sponsor a Son

Whitney
Whitney
Amy, I'm so sorry that you are all on your own! I hope that you're able to sponsor your son and his family. You'll have to let us know how this goes! Best of luck to you.
2/22/2018
Topic:
Can I Sponsor My Husband?

Whitney
Whitney
Hi! You should find the following information helpful, from this site:

Spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partnerYou can sponsor your spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner if:
  • they are at least 18 years old
  • your relationship is genuine (real) and wasn’t entered into just to get permanent resident status in Canada
If your spouse or common-law partner is applying in the Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada class, they must already co-habit (live) with you in Canada.

There are some requirements for you as the sponsor on that page as well. I wish you the best of luck and hope things go smoothly!
2/22/2018
Topic:
Divorce & Cancel Divorce

Whitney
Whitney
I'm not sure I can help you out with the specifics but you might be able to find the information you need on Settlement's page about how divorce affects your immigration status. You can find the article here. I hope this helps!
2/28/2018
Topic:
Dressing For Winter - Concerns about content

Whitney
Whitney
I never realized how dangerous scarves could be. Thanks for sharing that information. I also never really thought about how difficult it must be for teachers to teach multiple children how to tie up their scarves. I'm an adult and still have a hard time!
2/28/2018
Topic:
Spouse Not Declared at the Time of Receiving PR

Whitney
Whitney
That's a tough situation, Tony. It sounds like the officer gave you your answer though. Have you done the DNA testing and proven your paternity? You should be able to find some answers here. I hope everything works out for you and your daughter!
2/28/2018
Topic:
Dentist NDEB Fundamental Exam - Study Materials

Whitney
Whitney
priyankad wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I am new here, preparing for AFK AUGUST 2018. I am bit confused about the study material. Currently preparing from NDEB released questions 2017 but getting difficulty finding the answers. Can anyone advice me how can i go about it.
Thanks.

Hello! I wasn't able to find any official answers out there for you. I did stumble across this forum that might be able to help you out, although I'm not sure how accurate the responses are. I'm sure they would be happy to help you with questions though!