weddingwoes

all messages by user

10/31/2019
Topic:
Make posting instructions easier to find

weddingwoes
weddingwoes
hello,

i am a permanent resident in canada and i do not have my pr card nor have i applied for it yet. my daughter is 3 years old and she is a canadian citizen. i have to go back to my country in the next month and i was wondering how can i come back into the country? will i have trouble? i heard about the the permanent resident travel document back into canada and i wanted to know how much of a risk this would be and i would be traveling with my daughter.

thanks
11/5/2019
Topic:
Returning to canada

weddingwoes
weddingwoes
Hello,

I am a permanent resident and I have a 3 year old daughter who is a Canadian citizen. We have to travel in the next 4-5 weeks outside of Canada and I do not have a permanent resident card. I read about the PRtravel document and I wanted to know what kind of risk I am taking by relying on getting that travel document in order to enter Canada at the end of our journey and also would you have any idea what the approx processing time is for those documents.

Thank you
11/11/2019
Topic:
Returning to canada

weddingwoes
weddingwoes
Hello,

has anyone on this forum used the Permanent Resident Travel Document? If yes, please tell me about your experience.

Thank you
11/13/2019
Topic:
Returning to canada

weddingwoes
weddingwoes
Hello,

My mother lived in Canada for over 10 years, then had to go back to Rwanda because my grandmother was dying and she went for the funeral but her PR card had expired. She left in November of 2015 and I was wondering what she would need to be able to come back to canada