Envisenvis

all messages by user

12/6/2020
Topic:
Sponsoring my husband who lost his PR

Envisenvis
Envisenvis
Hello,
My wife is a Canadian citizen. I was a PR in Canada via express entry but I lost it because I did not stay for 730 days within the last 5 years. Can I get the Permanent residence again via spousal sponsorship?
12/6/2020
Topic:
Can my wife sponsor me if I lose my PR status?

Envisenvis
Envisenvis
Hello,
I gained PR via express entry, but I risk losing my PR because I am not staying for 730 in Canada. If an an adjudicator determines I am no longer a permanent resident, can my wife who is a Canadian resident sponsor me to apply for PR again?
12/6/2020
Topic:
Can my wife still sponsor me if I renounce my PR?

Envisenvis
Envisenvis
Hello
I became PR via the Federal skilled worker programme. I want to renounce my PR status since I cannot stay in Canada for 730 days. Can My wife who is a Canadian citizen sponsor me in the future if I renounce my PR now?
12/6/2020
Topic:
What can I do after losing PR status?

Envisenvis
Envisenvis
PMM wrote:
Hi
I read in IRCC website that you may not be eligible for PR o to get a spousal Sponsorship if you are found inadmissible. the reasons for inadmissibility are as follows:
Examples of failure to comply with IRPA include:
  • temporary residents who don’t respect the conditions of their stay—for example, they stay longer than allowed, or work or study without the proper permits
  • permanent residents who haven’t lived in Canada for the required amount of time
  • people who have previously been deported and try to enter Canada without written authorization (In some cases you may need an Authorization to return to Canada (ARC) in order to be admitted to Canada.)

Since I am also about to lose my PR for not complying with 730 days of stay in Canada, can my wife who is a Canadian citizen sponsor me in future?

jef wrote:
Dear Sir, Madam

Good morning,

Kindly note that i have received the rejection letter form the Canadian embassy regrading the travel documents as my PR was expired and i did not respect the 730 days rule. due to a reasons that i feel it is H&C. however The immigration office in AD says

"Having considered all of the evidence that you have presented, I am not satisfied that your personal circumstances involve humanitarian and compassionate considerations that justify the retention of permanent resident status." also he mentioned

Should you choose not to submit an appeal of this decision to the Immigration Appeal Division in Canada, this decision concerning your non-compliance with the residency obligation under section 28 of the Act will become a final determination of your residency status. You will be considered to have lost your status as a permanent resident of Canada, in accordance with paragraph 46(1)(b).[ You will not be allowed to enter Canada as a permanent resident, in accordance with subsection 19(2). You would have to meet all regular entry requirements for a foreign national, including obtaining a temporary resident visa or electronic travel authorization, if required."

i have not appeal as the appeal will take more three years and it is will very difficult to challenge their decision .

because i have lost my PR as per their clause , i am trying again to do my IELTS and submit again through express entry.

my question is am i eligible to do that , or it is not anymore permitted for me to apply.

thank you

1. Nothing stopping you from re-applying if you qualify. Note you can't submit an ITA until the 60 day appeal period is over.
12/11/2020
Topic:
PR card renewal

Envisenvis
Envisenvis
Hello,
I read on IRCC website that I should be present in Canada and provide a residence address in Canada to renew my PR Card. I have complied with residency obligations and I am going to work in Europe for the time being, my PR card expires in October. However, I cannot be present in Canada more than 2 weeks next July, in order to apply for my new card. What can I do in this case and what address should I provide as a residence address in Canada since I will not have a residence address in Canada? Will the temporary address that I will stay fin Canada for two weeks next July, in order to apply for PR card be sufficient? Since my actual card expires in October, Can I leave Canada before my new card is issued and come back again to get it delivered?
3/27/2022
Topic:
PR Card Renewal- outside Canada

Envisenvis
Envisenvis
I am a permanent resident who lives outside of Canada but I meet the 730 days of stay in Canada required to renew my PR Card . My PR card expires in 6 months. Can I come to Canada to apply, and return back to Canada when my new Card is ready for delivery? I actually have a residential address at a relative’s apartment in Toronto? Is it a must that a person should be physically present in Canada while the application is being processed?