Lost password

Sarin Shaikh

all messages by user

12/7/2020
Topic:
Credential Evaluation

Sarin Shaikh
Sarin Shaikh
I have done BBA from Jaipur national university distance education, I have received ECA(3469682IMM) says BBA from non recognised institutes ,as after confirmation from university and several bodies, I contacted to WES and try to convince my degree is from recognised university but thy keep replying, they I have find from there resource AICTE say it’s not recognised when I was study this course but I have documents that says it’s recognised university and my course also.

I have send mail several times, but thy reply same I have miss the opportunity for getting work permit from sponsor because for ECA.

Please help and advice I can present all university documents.
12/25/2020
Topic:
Credential Evaluation

Sarin Shaikh
Sarin Shaikh
my reference number is 3722803,

i have send them many times mail for appeal but thy dont understand that,, but my university and course is totally recognize i dont know what list thy have, i can apply government job in India but thy don't accept this.

is any one can can help me what i do, please please suggest.

can reach me out

Thank you for sharing your situation and question with us.

We appreciate that you would be interested in this type of information. We understand that the outcome of your report may cause concern.

It is best that you contact WES directly for information specific to your case. Be prepared with your WES reference number and call the (+1) 800-361-6106 or use their contact form.

For information about contacting WES and their appeals process, you may find the Settlement.Org discussion thread Problem With My WES Evaluation Report useful.

Here is an excerpt from this thread:

After Receiving Your Evaluation Report
WES is one of the very few evaluation services which has a “free” appeal process. For questions about your evaluation report, please write to (always state your WES Reference Number)

We hope that other users will be able to share their experience with you regarding status changes. You may also be interested in Settlement.Org articles on Credential Evaluation, this may offer more insight on getting your credentials assessed and referrals for other institutions providing the same service.

We hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have further questions and if there is any follow up to your question/situation.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org Team
9/24/2022
Topic:
Appeal to WES for Re-Evaluation of Credentials

Sarin Shaikh
Sarin Shaikh
Hi Did any one got ECA from WES , they decline my BBA Degree which I have done from Jaipur national university (open university) but thy are saying the year I was studying to this course and university not recognize. I have send several Mails but nothing works.

If any one got ECS please help me what to do .

Please please help