Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

PEGASUSEROS

all messages by user

8/22/2023
Topic:
2 IDS for marriage licence/wedding ceremony?

PEGASUSEROS
PEGASUSEROS
Hi There

I am out of town right now and will be back to toronto next month,I am going to get marry soon like end of september 2023,and it is critical for my fiancee has been wait since before pandemic and due to her job and current health condition is not easy to prospone any futrher.yet my family told me that they can no longer find my photo card it was lost,I need 2 IDS for my marriage licence all i got is my Canadian passport and Photo Card,just want to know is there anyway i can expedite the process in any way such as Send a request to the Office of the Registrar General
Certificate applications and urgent requests? and can i have my family help me to send the form or bring to Service Ontario with my original Signature and doc to back up? and i picked them up from you guys in office to prove my identity if needed.and how long will it takes either replace or renewal and can it be expedite?
if it is possible please provide me official letter or confirmation number for me to go through my wedding ceremony.

Or other option, can i use Certificate of Canadian Citizenship
(Ver.after 2012 ,paper certificate ,without photo,got everything
name,gender,DOB;or Record of Immigration Landing? Both Original,not
photo-copied,picture,scan,pictures,etc.

Urgent and Highly Concern

Thx Everyone
8/22/2023
Topic:
Refused Ontario Photo Card

PEGASUSEROS
PEGASUSEROS
My Oponion