Lost password

HOTROD1975

all messages by user

3/5/2024
Topic:
CONTENTS

HOTROD1975
HOTROD1975
1: SO I WAS TOLD BY LANDLORD I GOT TOO MUCH IN MY UNIT FIRE HALL SAID I WAS FINE. ANYHOW IMPACT RECOVERY CAME WAS TOLD TO GET RID OF MY FILE CABIN CARPETS AND SOME OTHER STUFF.

2: ISSUE IS I AM ON ODSP I USE A WALKER AND ALSO A WHEEL CHAIR NOW THEY SAY I CANT HAVE WHEEL CHAIR IN MY UNIT. THERE HAS BEEN NO WRITTEN LETTERS OF COMPLAINTS. TODAY ONE GUY WAS SO RUDE. I IGNORED HIM. TODAY I ALSO TALKED TO MY PARENTS AND WORKER SOME SAID THEY CANT TELL ME TO GET RIF OF MY STUFF.

3: HAD ISSUES WITH ANOTHER PERSON. IN MY BUILDING HE HAD BED BUGS IT SPREAD FROM HIM TO THE PERSON BELOW ME AND THEN TO ME . I BEEN TRYING TO KEEP THIS PLACE CLEAN AS POSSIBLE. THIS WHEEL CHAR IS KEY LESS ONLY WORKS BY BUTTONS.
3/5/2024
Topic:
Tenants guests blocking security doors open

HOTROD1975
HOTROD1975
POLICE WONT DO A THING MAYBE SHE WANTED TO AIR OUT APRTMENT I SOME DAYS KEEP MY DOOR
OPEN.

B.C Properties wrote:
Hello there!
I manage a property in Kingston and we recently upgraded the security on the building as there was a shooting, thankfully no one was injured. My question is, I have a tenant whos guests constantly block this door open which allows people to come into the building and hang out, smoke drugs, loiter etc. I have served notices to the tenants and am currently awaiting our hearing date at the LTB...what can I do in the meantime to prevent her guests from doing this and putting the security of the building at risk? Can I call police?