Lost password

kayleegoodwin

all messages by user

4/11/2024
Topic:
Problems with my Ontario Works Caseworker

kayleegoodwin
kayleegoodwin
I'm truly sorry to hear about the incredibly challenging situation you've had to endure. It's completely unacceptable that you and your child have had to face such threats and harassment from your former neighbors. Moving to a safer environment was undoubtedly the right decision for the well-being of your family. It's deeply frustrating to hear about the bureaucratic hurdles you faced in transferring your welfare file and subsequently being denied a moving allowance due to circumstances beyond your control. The lack of empathy and understanding from certain welfare workers is disheartening and exacerbates the difficulties you're already facing. It's crucial that systems meant to support vulnerable individuals like yourself operate with compassion and efficiency. Your experience highlights the urgent need for reform and better training within these agencies. In the meantime, I would recommend seeking assistance from organizations or legal aid services that specialize in welfare rights advocacy. Additionally, reaching out to local community resources in your new city, like Etobicoke Movers, could potentially provide support or resources to help retrieve your belongings from storage. You deserve to be treated with dignity and respect, and I hope you find the assistance and compassion you need during this challenging time.
4/15/2024
Topic:
Appliance Repair

kayleegoodwin
kayleegoodwin
It sounds like you're dealing with a frustrating situation. Generally, landlords are responsible for ensuring that appliances provided in a rental property are in good working condition. While it's not uncommon for landlords to replace malfunctioning appliances rather than repairing them, providing a used and dirty replacement unit is not ideal. Landlords should strive to provide clean and functional appliances to their tenants. If you're facing difficulties with your landlord, it might be worth reaching out to organizations in Appliance Repair for advice or assistance in resolving the issue. They could provide guidance on your rights as a tenant and how to proceed in this situation.