Ruby Paul

all messages by user

9/29/2020
Topic:
Need Help Looking for a Lawyer

Ruby Paul
Ruby Paul
Hey friends,
I'm writing this for my friend, who is charged with a sexual abuse case. I knew him from my very childhood, and I'm damn sure that he is innocent. He was brought up by such loving parents, and he would never think about harming a person.
Last week he was promoted as the HR manager of his company. It was on that day we all were shocked by hearing the news that he got arrested for sexual abuse. His co-worker filed the case. She was senior to my friend, and everyone in their company knew; she did this because of her bitterly resented on his promotion. Her name was also urged for the promotion earlier. It was only because of my friend's sincerity, and hardship led to this position so fast.
My father's friend suggested a criminal defence lawyer for the case. Friends, I need your valuable suggestion for selecting a lawyer. Also, about the care that must be taken to proceed with the matter. I'm eagerly waiting for your responses.
Thanks.
9/30/2020
Topic:
Worried about PTSD, need help

Ruby Paul
Ruby Paul
Hello companions,

I'm a student. My parents gifted me a puppy two years ago. But a month before, I viewed my puppy dying in front of me.

I was so close to her, and we were in a strong bond that I could never live without her. Yet, a month ago, my doggy was determined to have pneumonia. We hurried to the emergency clinic late around evening time, seeing some breathing trouble in her. We gave her meds; however, after two days, the situation got harder. I saw her body shuddering, and the tongue turned purple. At the point when my dad came and saw her changes, he murmured as she is dying.

It was tough for me to accept that.

It has been a month; however, I can't come back to the truth that she is dead. I am not able to focus on my studies and am not even interested in my favourites. My parents fear whether these are the indications of PTSD.

We have booked an appointment for a clinical psychologist one week from now.

Companions, has anyone ran over a comparable circumstance?

What do you all think? Is it possible for me to overcome this situation with fair treatment?

I'm waiting for your response.

Thanks
12/29/2020
Topic:
How do I find a dentist?

Ruby Paul
Ruby Paul
Can anyone here help me?
12/31/2020
Topic:
How do I find a dentist?

Ruby Paul
Ruby Paul
Hey there,

My teeth are misaligned, and now it is bothering me a lot. Due to this, I hesitate to laugh and speak in front of others, and I'm gradually turning into an introvert.

To recover from this problem I visited a dentist, and he suggested that braces can resolve my issues completely.
But now I'm confused about choosing the treatment type(traditional metal braces or Invisalign braces). Which will be more effective and comfortable?
I'm eagerly waiting for your valuable suggestions!

Thanks!