Lost password

ForumUser

all messages by user

3/30/2017
Topic:
Counted as Time Spent in Canada? - Same Day Return

ForumUser
ForumUser
Pl.let me know same day leaving Toronto and arriving in Boston,/USA is counted as day of stay in Toronto for counting no.of stays present in Canada for renewal of PR card.
3/30/2017
Topic:
How do I Enroll my Son in School?

ForumUser
ForumUser
Hi, my 10 year old son will be coming soon in Toronto after sponsoring him his gonna live and stay with me.

My question is what to do about his school when and where to enrol him.

Please help me I have no idea about it.
3/30/2017
Topic:
Replace SIN - Damaged

ForumUser
ForumUser
Hi i would like to know how i would replace my social insurance number card it is not lost or stolen i would like to repmace it due to damage how do i go about this thanks
3/30/2017
Topic:
Electrician Apprenticeship or Training

ForumUser
ForumUser
I don't have the electrician experience and would like to apply for training courses. However, I have difficulty to find out the right training agency.

Most of colleges only provide training course to those already have sponsors, which seems not fit to my training needs.

Could you kindly advice where I can find Electrician training course for a fresh beginner?

I am in Oakville.

Thanks
4/4/2017
Topic:
Landlord Wants to Evict Me - 7 Days

ForumUser
ForumUser
Hello I'm rent a apartment in midland and the landlord is wanting to evicted m, giving me seven days to get out. reasons are personal as she feels I'm giving her attitude i.e. not wanting to go shopping with her. My question is can she do this as she already got my money for rent of the month? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I do plan to move but need time to find a new place.
4/6/2017
Topic:
Can I sponsor my Conjugal Partner?

ForumUser
ForumUser
Can i sponsor my conjugal partner outside canada if he is married to another woman backhome but he is separated for 10 yrs? Does he needs to file annulment first?
4/7/2017
Topic:
PR Card to Renew Driver's License?

ForumUser
ForumUser
i have a friend who has permanent resident papers from early 2001, which do not have an expiry date, there was confusion when he renewed his license as to whether he needs to renew and get a PR card. does he need a permanent resident card or is he grandfathered in with the original document?
4/11/2017
Topic:
Living in Cold Basement - Landlord Refuses Heat

ForumUser
ForumUser
I rented this basement apartment with a working gas fireplace in the living room that does not have any heating vents in it. The fireplace had not worked for over a month and the landlord refuses to fix it and it is very cold He told me to dress warmer and use blankets when I watch tv I need to know what more I can do.

I am in Barrie.
4/11/2017
Topic:
Mother Canadian Citizen - Want to Live in Canada

ForumUser
ForumUser
I would like to know more about how to apply for permanent residence. My mother is a Canadian citizen and lives here in america with me (I am her son; 38 years old). We would both like to move to Canada and while she won't be working, I would like to work and be able to take care of her. What would I need to do to be able to live in Canada with her?
4/11/2017
Topic:
PR card Form and Fee - Submit Where?

ForumUser
ForumUser
Where do I submit the form and the fee to renew my pr card?
4/13/2017
Topic:
LINC Classes

ForumUser
ForumUser
Interested in learning ESL or taking LINC Classes at home.
4/18/2017
Topic:
Cdn.Citizen Returning - Pregnant

ForumUser
ForumUser
We are Canadian citizens currently working and residing abroad.

My wife is 21 weeks pregnant and is being observed by European clinic which can provide all the docs and analyses in English.

Recently our work situation has changed and we are planning to move back to Toronto and give birth here.

I was hoping you can advise us on how to proceed with the process in order not to be "on our own".
It is our first baby and we are unfamiliar with the process.

Is it to late to go through family doctor?
Are there any private hospitals to give birth?

Thank your very much!
4/18/2017
Topic:
Looking for French Language Classes

ForumUser
ForumUser
Hello,

I am looking for free or low fee French languge classes for beginners close to where I live.

Please let me know.

My postal code is:

M6C 1S7
4/20/2017
Topic:
Need to Terminate Lease - Room

ForumUser
ForumUser
Hi,

I signed a one year lease for a room in a house and I've been living here for the past 8 months.

For personal reasons, I need to go back to home for the remaining duration of the lease, therefore, I need to terminate my lease.

I contacted my landlord and she told me terminating the lease is not an option but I read on your website that if I give her a 60 days notice ( as I am paying rent/month), I can terminate the lease.

I have paid her security deposit for the last month and I am willing to pay her the rent for the next month so that according to me would be considered as a 60 days notice with full advance payment.

I am leaving in 10 days so this is urgent.

I'd appreciate it if someone could get back to me at the earliest possible.

I am in Waterloo.

Thank you,
4/20/2017
Topic:
Exchange BC Health Coverage for Ontario - (OHIP)

ForumUser
ForumUser
I am changed my location from BC to Ontario I want to exchange my health card

went to ontario services they are not able to exchange my health card

could you please give me information I don't have any idea where to go need help to get my health card.

Thanks